I won....
-
timber4483
- Air Force One

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 pm
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Central London
Re: I won....
This week I've won:
Tickets to Spring Breakers (tonight)
Tickets to You're Next (Monday)
Tickets to Spring Breakers (tonight)
Tickets to You're Next (Monday)
- drizzy5oh
- The Third Man

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:06 pm
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Any Central London
Re: I won....
Opened my email to find I'd won...
2 x tickets for You're Next @ Soho Hotel
and..
2 x tickets for We're the Millers @ Warner Bros HQ
2 x tickets for You're Next @ Soho Hotel
and..
2 x tickets for We're the Millers @ Warner Bros HQ
Last edited by drizzy5oh on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- McG
- 8 1/2

- Posts: 8986
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Paisley, Braehead, Glasgow Odeon & Cineworld
- Location: Paisley
Re: I won....
Great prizes, folks! Hope you enjoy the films!

- prettyxcool
- 8 1/2

- Posts: 9944
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Prefer all Central London, then Islington, Notting Hill, Whiteleys, Shepherd's Bush, Westfield, Holloway, Swiss Cottage, Clapham, WIQ, Greenwich 02, Surrey Quays, Fulham.
- Location: London
Re: I won....
Well done JoeLang92, timber4483 and drizzy5oh - great to see so many FMUKers winning! 
Member No. 17 of the "100 free films in 2019" club. 50 seen so far
My Movie Scores click here
2018 - 100 seen (9 premieres/Press) Also 2 Opera, 1 Netfix, 15 theatres, 2 concerts, 1 ballet)
2017 - 106 seen
2016 - 116 seen
2015 - 120 seen (16 premieres, 2 Gala Screenings). Also 3 theatres/shows, 2 concerts
2014 - 132 seen (26 premieres and 7 Gala Screenings). Also 18 misc. free events/concerts
2013 - 115 Seen (12 premieres). Also 6 theatres/shows, 5 concerts
2012 - 118 seen (23 premieres). Also 12 theatres/shows.
2011 - 133 seen
2010 - 105 seen
My Movie Scores click here
2018 - 100 seen (9 premieres/Press) Also 2 Opera, 1 Netfix, 15 theatres, 2 concerts, 1 ballet)
2017 - 106 seen
2016 - 116 seen
2015 - 120 seen (16 premieres, 2 Gala Screenings). Also 3 theatres/shows, 2 concerts
2014 - 132 seen (26 premieres and 7 Gala Screenings). Also 18 misc. free events/concerts
2013 - 115 Seen (12 premieres). Also 6 theatres/shows, 5 concerts
2012 - 118 seen (23 premieres). Also 12 theatres/shows.
2011 - 133 seen
2010 - 105 seen
-
Diane65
- 8 1/2

- Posts: 6167
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 pm
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Trafford Centre. The Printworks, Manchester. The Lowry, Salford Quays. Parrswood, Didsbury.Cineworld, Stockport.
- I have tickets for: Lovely Bones and Kick Ass
- Location: Manchester
Re: I won....
What an absolutely amazing prize. I'm so happy for youJoelang92 wrote:I won Usain Bolt's signed vest.
Well done to everyone else with all your wins. Its so lovely to share happy times

Re: I won....
Wow! Lucky, lucky you. That's a terrific prize.Joelang92 wrote:I won Usain Bolt's signed vest.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2019" club -- 25 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2018" club -- 23 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2017" club -- 41 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2016" club -- 50 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2015" club -- 77 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2014" club -- 66 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2013" club-- 91 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2012" club--113 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2011" club--116 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2018" club -- 23 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2017" club -- 41 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2016" club -- 50 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2015" club -- 77 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2014" club -- 66 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2013" club-- 91 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2012" club--113 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2011" club--116 seen.
-
andrews
- 8 1/2

- Posts: 5628
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:36 pm
- Old post count: 1939
- Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema
- Location: Durham
Re: I won....
Lots of lucky winners! Well done everyone! 
-
winitfamily
- Phase IV

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:57 pm
- Old post count: 0
Re: I won....
Hi I won the spring breakers competition and We went on Friday evening oh dear.
Terrible low budget film probably one of the worst Ive seen. No beer or nibbles at screening. All they did was throw a couple of tshirts posters wristbands into audience before the start of the film. We wanted too leave after 5-10 mins but stayed till the end in the hopes it would improve. After went over too the club. It wasn't an after party as someone was handing out cards too give you free entrance anyway and your 1st drink half price. We walked out of the club almost straight away. overpriced and thumping not even good music. Bouncers told Us there was a quieter part of the club upstairs with a restaurant no thanks we had seen the prices. Was looking forward too a dance etc. Don't even think My 17 year old Daughter would've even liked the club. But nevermind you live and learn and we managed too laugh about it on way home.
Terrible low budget film probably one of the worst Ive seen. No beer or nibbles at screening. All they did was throw a couple of tshirts posters wristbands into audience before the start of the film. We wanted too leave after 5-10 mins but stayed till the end in the hopes it would improve. After went over too the club. It wasn't an after party as someone was handing out cards too give you free entrance anyway and your 1st drink half price. We walked out of the club almost straight away. overpriced and thumping not even good music. Bouncers told Us there was a quieter part of the club upstairs with a restaurant no thanks we had seen the prices. Was looking forward too a dance etc. Don't even think My 17 year old Daughter would've even liked the club. But nevermind you live and learn and we managed too laugh about it on way home.
-
Joelang92
- You Only Live Twice

- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 pm
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Nottingham Cineworld, Nottingham Broadway
- Location: Nottingham
Re: I won....
I must have got some luck from somewhere. I go ages without winning anything then I win that Usain Bolt vest last week and now I've just won a 2 night stay plus dinner at the Seaview House Hotel in Cork, Ireland.









