Football
- alythonian
- Se7en

- Posts: 2385
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:15 pm
- Old post count: 19
- Preferred Cinemas: Edinburgh; Livingston; Dunfermline
- Location: Edinburgh
Re: Football
The All Whites got a draw - well done!!!
As Scotland didn't qualify I've become an honorary Kiwi for the first round; although I did get Uruguay in teh office draw!!
As Scotland didn't qualify I've become an honorary Kiwi for the first round; although I did get Uruguay in teh office draw!!
Alythonian
- pcRock
- The Sixth Sense

- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 am
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Croydon
- Location: London
Re: Football
Damn. I was expecting a better Ivory Coast - Portugal match. Such a shame that Cristiano Ronaldo's very good attempt didn't result in a goal. 
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2015" club. 8 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2014" club. 18 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2013" club. 30 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 24 seen
Member No. 38 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. 43 seen
Member No. 38 of the "100 free films in 2010" club. 54 seen
- tilly
- 9 1/2 Weeks

- Posts: 20142
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:35 am
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Beckenham,croydon grants, central london,streatham, Wimbledon, shepherds bush,
- Location: London
Re: Football
I saw Portugal drew!
Member 64 of the "100 free films in 2013" club. 25 seen 75 to go
Member 64 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 27 seen 73 to go
Member 66 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. 24 seen 76 to go
Cinema preferences: beckenham, croydon grants, central London
streatham, Wimbledon, O2
and at as a last resort wandsworth and shepherds bush
Member 64 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 27 seen 73 to go
Member 66 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. 24 seen 76 to go
Cinema preferences: beckenham, croydon grants, central London
streatham, Wimbledon, O2
and at as a last resort wandsworth and shepherds bush
- pcRock
- The Sixth Sense

- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 am
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Croydon
- Location: London
Re: Football
I was so hoping Portugal would win to have a good chance of qualifying for the next round. Ah, the agony!!!tilly wrote:I saw Portugal drew!
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2015" club. 8 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2014" club. 18 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2013" club. 30 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 24 seen
Member No. 38 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. 43 seen
Member No. 38 of the "100 free films in 2010" club. 54 seen
- tilly
- 9 1/2 Weeks

- Posts: 20142
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:35 am
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Beckenham,croydon grants, central london,streatham, Wimbledon, shepherds bush,
- Location: London
Re: Football
I bet it will be a dark horse (team) that will win! It could be a team none of us have spoken about before!
Though don't think Portugal will win more like Brazil or Spain!!!!!!!!!
Though don't think Portugal will win more like Brazil or Spain!!!!!!!!!
Member 64 of the "100 free films in 2013" club. 25 seen 75 to go
Member 64 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 27 seen 73 to go
Member 66 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. 24 seen 76 to go
Cinema preferences: beckenham, croydon grants, central London
streatham, Wimbledon, O2
and at as a last resort wandsworth and shepherds bush
Member 64 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 27 seen 73 to go
Member 66 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. 24 seen 76 to go
Cinema preferences: beckenham, croydon grants, central London
streatham, Wimbledon, O2
and at as a last resort wandsworth and shepherds bush
- pcRock
- The Sixth Sense

- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 am
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Croydon
- Location: London
Re: Football
I'm sure Portugal won't win the World Cup. I just hope they get to the next round. Go Portugal!tilly wrote:I bet it will be a dark horse (team) that will win! It could be a team none of us have spoken about before!
Though don't think Portugal will win more like Brazil or Spain!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Germany wins the World Cup.
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2015" club. 8 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2014" club. 18 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2013" club. 30 seen
Member No. 65 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 24 seen
Member No. 38 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. 43 seen
Member No. 38 of the "100 free films in 2010" club. 54 seen
- Beate
- The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)

- Posts: 22013
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 pm
- Old post count: 6588
- Preferred Cinemas: West India Quay, Greenwich, Surrey Quays + Central London (Vue Islington, Apollo, Odeon Covent Garden, Cine Haymarket, Leicester Sq/West End)
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Football
Go Germany!
-
superhero
- 9 1/2 Weeks

- Posts: 10413
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Odeon Covent Garden, Odeon Panton Street, any other ones in Central London
- Location: London
Re: Football
Lets hope there's lots of goals for Brazil vs North Korea
- destresserai
- The Sixth Sense

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:52 am
- Old post count: 581
- Preferred Cinemas: Wimbledon, Kingston, Epsom, Wandsworth, Croydon Grants
- Location: Surrey
Re: Football
superhero wrote:Lets hope there's lots of goals for Brazil vs North Korea
I need Brazil to put in a good performance as I have players in my fantasy team and I could sure do with the points!
-
superhero
- 9 1/2 Weeks

- Posts: 10413
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm
- Old post count: 0
- Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Odeon Covent Garden, Odeon Panton Street, any other ones in Central London
- Location: London
Re: Football
And I was about to say Go North Korea....hahaha

