What Did You Watch Last Night?

Chat about anything
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Posts: 8050
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:36 am
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really
Location: london

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#481 Post by valda » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

andrews wrote:I've watched the fisrt two episodes of Boardwalk Empire,which I have recorded, and it looks very promising. I'm going to watch two more episodes tonight and decide whether or not to stick with it. Is anyone else watching it?
yes yes yes a thousand times yes. its going to be another boxset to add to the collection. Quality viewing from Sky Atlantic, my new fav channel o/
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

Image
Image

User avatar
Yinster
Prediction Master
Prediction Master
Posts: 4337
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:33 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Glasgow, Edinburgh and anything in between
Location: In Bed

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#482 Post by Yinster » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Saw that Dance Craze thing - Top 50 or something from BBC3. Total cheese but very funny!
Member 88 of 100 free films in 2017 - 2 seen
Member 88 of 100 free films in 2016 - 8 seen
Member 88 of 100 free films in 2015 - 27 seen
Member 88 of 100 free films in 2014 - 47 seen
]Member 88 of 100 free films in 2013 - 82 seen
Member 88 of 100 free films in 2012 - 62 seen
Preference of cinemas:- 1. Glasgow Renfield Street Cineworld, 2. Glasgow Showcase, 3. Braehead Odeon, 4. Vue Fort, 5 Glasgow Springfield Quay, 5. any other cinema in Glasgow area including Hamilton
Also Falkirk, Dunfermline and Stirling but these are rarely used for free previews.

User avatar
Celini
8 1/2
8 1/2
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:09 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Any central London locations, Islington, Holloway (plus Hackney, Clapham and Greenwich on weekends)

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#483 Post by Celini » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Great British Food Revival (BBC2)... I am in love with Michel Roux, the man could live with just bread and cheese... yummy!
My 2014 Unlimited Films: 11/100

User avatar
weirdfilms33
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Anything in central or South London
Contact:

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#484 Post by weirdfilms33 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 pm

I sat and read The Times while everyone else was watching Waking the Dead. I glanced over a couple times. Doesn't look too bad.
Go ahead, make my day - by visiting my blog: http://jacobthehobnob.wordpress.com/

Member number 33 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. I saw 32, which is rather delightful.. I beat Mr. Glass on free films but he narrowly inched me out on total films seen.

Member number 33 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. I saw 20, interestingly enough. My more realistic target was to see more free films than TheyCallMeMrGlass. I lost.

User avatar
weliveandbreathewords
Se7en
Se7en
Posts: 2803
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Any Birmingham
Location: Birmingham

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#485 Post by weliveandbreathewords » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Being Human

:tears:
Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234.
I am, after all, what you made me.
Formerly known as rawr_xoxo
Member No. 48 of the "100 free films in 2015" club. 35 SEEN!
Member No. 48 of the "100 free films in 2014" club. 34 SEEN!
Member No. 48 of the "100 free films in 2013" club. 120 SEEN!
Member No. 48 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 111 SEEN.
Member No. 48 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. 77 SEEN.

I will be seeing:

User avatar
valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Posts: 8050
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:36 am
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really
Location: london

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#486 Post by valda » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Celini wrote:Great British Food Revival (BBC2)... I am in love with Michel Roux, the man could live with just bread and cheese... yummy!
o/ :oops:
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

Image
Image

User avatar
June
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 am
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Crawley, Epsom, Greenwich O2, Central London or Brighton
Location: West Sussex

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#487 Post by June » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm

I watched "Taken" yet again, it's such a great film! o/
Next week "The Happening" is on Channel Four so I will be watching that again too :D
Image

User avatar
funthing29
8 1/2
8 1/2
Posts: 9753
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, Hampstead, Belsize Park, West End, Islington, Holloway, Whiteleys, Shepherd's Bush, North Finchley, Hackney, Stratford, 02 + (last resort) Watford & Hatfield
Location: London

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#488 Post by funthing29 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 am

I watched the final episode of The Promise. I had all the episodes on my Sky+ waiting to be watched but I've been so busy lately and only just managed to catch up.

A beautiful series, well written, with brilliant acting and seriously got me tearing up. I wish all our British TV series were this good.
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
Ken Olson - Chairman of Digital Equipment Corporation, speaking in 1977

Member No. 29 of the "100 free films in 2016" club: 62 seen; 38 to go (40 theatre/shows seen)

70 free films seen in 2015 + 85 theatre/shows
84 free films seen in 2014 (81 different films, 3 repeat viewings) + 119 theatre/shows
126 free films seen in 2013 (121 different films, 5 repeat viewings
121 free films seen in 2012 (115 different films, 6 repeat viewings)
129 free films seen in 2011 (117 different films, 12 repeat viewings)

freddie

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#489 Post by freddie » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 am

I watched The Human Centipede, made me feel sick !

freddie

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#490 Post by freddie » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 am

June wrote:I watched "Taken" yet again, it's such a great film! o/
Next week "The Happening" is on Channel Four so I will be watching that again too :D
Yes, I agree, Taken is a really good film.

Post Reply